2018-06-09 - Uniondale
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Did you edit your post? Lol. I could swear you put wild horses after UTEOTW originally but this order makes sense.
  2. I don't get what you are saying ??
    If they want to stick with the innocence narrative for the first part of the show, their argument falled on its own when they dropped Song For Someone and Raised By Wolves. The overall section looks and feels disjointed now.

Oh, you edited your post. Still, SBS feels unnecessary now
  3. Soundcheck is such a tease
  4. Originally posted by DerBFreund:I don't get what you are saying ??
    If they want to stick with the innocence narrative for the first part of the show, their argument falled on its own when they dropped Song For Someone and Raised By Wolves. The overall section looks and feels disjointed now.

Oh, you edited your post. Still, SBS feels unnecessary now
    I might be wrong but I think me and treasure both edited our posts. Confusing lol. As someone who is generally a big fan of the show I agree the whole Innocence section doesn’t carry the same weight or importance without SFS or RBW. The set still works but it’s a different vibe and personally I preferred having they 2 songs in the set.
  5. Floor is not crowded. I strolled in at 7 and I’m straight up on Adams side . I’ll definitely drop back though as I’m too old for this madness up front .
  6. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    stuck in a moment, angel of harlem and when love comes to town was being rehearsed too, seeing u2gigs tweets
  7. I think we’ll get a tour debut or 2 tonight .
  8. Does showing up late for the GA also work in Europe?
    I wouldn't like to waste a whole day of my vacations in line for the Dublin shows, but I don't want to end up at the far end of the arena either
  9. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Does showing up late for the GA also work in Europe?
    I wouldn't like to waste a whole day of my vacations in line for the Dublin shows, but I don't want to end up at the far end of the arena either
    Go in when doors open, should be decent enough.

Although I expect there'll be more people than usual queuing in Dublin.