2018-06-09 - Uniondale
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Come on dude, be a bit more positive. No need to call someone out on offering a ticket for fellow fans at face value. If you don't have something meaningful to say, then don't.
    Especially when I paid 329 face value for ATL, $207 feels like a steal.
  2. Got in town a few days ago . Really enjoying this beautiful cool weather here in NYC . I’ll be in the GA tonight . Looking forward to seeing the band .
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:Wonder what the chances are they’ll play something different in preparation for the Apollo show. Nothing drastic but maybe throwing something in at the slot that’s been rotational anyway or playing an additional song at that bit perhaps.
    It’d be welcome for sure. I’m excited for tonight. I’m sure everyone will be at the edge of their seat awaiting my review of the show.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Wonder what the chances are they’ll play something different in preparation for the Apollo show. Nothing drastic but maybe throwing something in at the slot that’s been rotational anyway or playing an additional song at that bit perhaps.
    you maybe on to something.. if you go back to 360 in baltimore it seemed a bit of a rehearsal for glastonbury.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    It’d be welcome for sure. I’m excited for tonight. I’m sure everyone will be at the edge of their seat awaiting my review of the show.
    I’I’ll be listening in again, looking forward to it as always . Hope you have a great time tonight and the same goes to anyone else attending. I’m sure it will be a cracking show, the performances seem really tight now.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    You bet I am

You all have a good one tonight
  7. Electric Co. could make it tonight in place of Gloria, if its soundchecked again today. Otherwise I doubt we'll see any changes. AOH / WLCTT don't fit their theme really at all.

Not to say they couldn't / won't show up at the Apollo, but not tonight.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Come on dude, be a bit more positive. No need to call someone out on offering a ticket for fellow fans at face value. If you don't have something meaningful to say, then don't.

It was a go at LiveNation not the poster.
    Pricing has been scandalous for this tour
  9. Does anyone know approximately what time the band is on stage? Thanks!
  10. 8:30 pm