1. Black RFD shirt is awesome. I can’t wait any longer for this shirt, for this shirt (ahum North Star)
  2. RIP North Star
  3. Red Flag Day is now available in the shop Free colour selection so take your pick. Thanks a million to JD for her great design.

Much more to come in the coming week(s), I got a preview of Felix' designs and they are better than anything we could have imagined. Stay tuned!
  4. Wow !! I always said that RFD sounds like it should be on the War album so this is perfect !!

5. Anyone likes this? Inspired by tomorrow's videoclip and featuring Bono's handwriting

6. love the use of bono's handwriting, and the watercolour, too! good job
  7. You do realise that anything to do with that song i’m going to dig. Yes I like it. I can tell i’m already going to have to be selective with stuff, liking the RFD t-shirt and getting the blackout hoodie at the moment. Is there going to be more hoodies in other designs?
  8. Also I like the idea of that love is bigger t-shirt above in white, the t-shirt itself that is not the design. I guess different colours would be available though if it got the go ahead.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You do realise that anything to do with that song i’m going to dig. Yes I like it. I can tell i’m already going to have to be selective with stuff, liking the RFD t-shirt and getting the blackout hoodie at the moment. Is there going to be more hoodies in other designs?
    Definitely