1. No problem ! It's just a (bit of an embarrassing) flaw that I have and accept. Haha. I just feel a bit sorry for you guys having to wade through.

I have 1 more idea after this... For Lights of Home. But I see you all are pretty much wrapping it up! So I'll cease fire.

I'm not sure if this is even legal bc of the "borrowed" imagery?
    Red Flag Day reminds me of the war era sound anyway so its a nice gimick to incorporate it into now.

2. ooh I dig this!
  3. trade for your astronaut or RFD one?
  4. deal!
  5. AHHHH I dig that Red Flag Day one too ♥ I have a soft spot for UABRS so I was bound to love it anyway.

We are wrapping it up because the tour is close and we want to be ready by then, but all suggestions are welcome. The more the merrier!
  6. Thanks both ! Can't get a bigger compliment.
    I'd love to contribute anything. So feel free to use that design.
  7. oh dear geezus the black RFD one is it if it makes its way to printing, I'll get it.
  8. Originally posted by mofothethird:No problem ! It's just a (bit of an embarrassing) flaw that I have and accept. Haha. I just feel a bit sorry for you guys having to wade through.

I have 1 more idea after this... For Lights of Home. But I see you all are pretty much wrapping it up! So I'll cease fire.

Red Flag Day reminds me of the war era sound anyway so its a nice gimick to incorporate it into now.

[image]

[image]
    Wow that one is amazing. I think its OK as long as its anonymised properly
  9. After mofothethird's last idea I would like to thank you all for your ideas and suggestions. We will contact some individuals for this topic for some follow up and soon release new shirts
  10. Holy crap that black red flag day shirt is amazing. Words genuinely cannot describe it. I NEED one!
  11. Same here! I want it and I want it now.
  12. Originally posted by mofothethird:No problem ! It's just a (bit of an embarrassing) flaw that I have and accept. Haha. I just feel a bit sorry for you guys having to wade through.

[image]

[image]