1. Broadcast itself. Seems a bit muffled.
  2. Drat. Well so much for us getting good-quality exclusive live performances from this.
  3. I’ve got a feeling we’re going to get some live songs from JT tour that we don’t already have and they’re going to be made available to subscribers soon. I suspect the special gift for subscribers will be a full show or the full JT section live in mp3.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve got a feeling we’re going to get some live songs from JT tour that we don’t already have and they’re going to be made available to subscribers soon. I suspect the special gift for subscribers will be a full show or the full JT section live in mp3.
    This would be great.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve got a feeling we’re going to get some live songs from JT tour that we don’t already have and they’re going to be made available to subscribers soon. I suspect the special gift for subscribers will be a full show or the full JT section live in mp3.
    What about those who've missed the show? will it be available afterwards in it's entirety?
  6. I don’t have a clue, I guess it may be available to steam for a short time but it is only a guess.
  7. I would be more than happy with it. I just think as it’s a music gift, I can’t see them given us any unreleased material so it’s got to be live and i think it’s a certainty to be from the most recent tour.
  8. Walk On, one of my favourites.
  9. Love the little interviews
  10. Hope so, it's a pretty good show with classic hits, new stuff mixed with live performances and interviews
  11. but impossible to tune into the whole thing, would love a download of it this weekend though
  12. Definitely an enjoyable listen. And they surprised me by throwing in SUC - I wonder what other lesser-known songs will show up.