Rock and roll
    Repetitive

You and I
    Are
    A pocket full of sunshine
    Rock and roll
    Repetitive
  4. lol
  5. I have mixed emotions... on one hand I like it, on the other hand I found it pretty lame use the same stuff
  6. Could someone send it to me? THanks!
  7. Any chance this will end up on YouTube you thing?
  8. Yes, that was the same day, but it was still something that tied the albums together and U2 have always stated that these are related too. Just a small commonality that I like.
    As for it being repetitive, Glastonbury was a bunch of Bonolese built around a good riff, which is what they've used here. Otherwise it had no redeeming features. At least Volcano and this song are fully fleshed out songs (and in the case of American Soul have some decent lyrics with meaning too).
    **ducks and hides......**
  9. Please PM me. P L E A S E
  10. To all those asking for links:

Pre-order the album and buy it yourself or bugger off. Its less than £15 FFS!!
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]
    Yes, that was the same day, but it was still something that tied the albums together and U2 have always stated that these are related too. Just a small commonality that I like.
    As for it being repetitive, Glastonbury was a bunch of Bonolese built around a good riff, which is what they've used here. Otherwise it had no redeeming features. At least Volcano and this song are fully fleshed out songs (and in the case of American Soul have some decent lyrics with meaning too).
    **ducks and hides......**
    this song has great lyrics