1. They should've put this song as a bonus track on the album
  2. I do love me some Kendrick...
  3. So... I cant stop dreaming about Boy Falls From The Sky and North Star?
  4. I like it, but does it really makes sense to have two different versions on two consecutive albums? I was really curious about the new Song for Someone thing, because I thought it had to be something really special.. but doing it for multiple songs I think it's a bit weird...
  5. Well, in two years it's the 10 year anniversary for the 360 tour, maybe they will release a deluxe box with the studio versions of Glastonbury, Stingray Guitar, North Star, BFFTK and Mercy
  6. I really like Lucifers Hands but Stingray Guitar was more Rock And Roll
  7. Could anyone please PM me as well? Thx in advance!
  8. They'd better play this more often than they played Volcano. It's definitely an improvement. Will sound great live.
  9. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Well, in two years it's the 10 year anniversary for the 360 tour, maybe they will release a deluxe box with the studio versions of Glastonbury, Stingray Guitar, North Star, BFFTK and Mercy
    hahahaha
  10. I like this and the segue from GOOYOW. I also like that they are tying the two albums together symbolically - it's only one line at the end of the day. Powerful song.
    GnR put the same song on Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, just changed the verse lyrics. That seemed to work ok.
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis:I like this and the segue from GOOYOW. I also like that they are tying the two albums together symbolically - it's only one line at the end of the day. Powerful song.
    GnR put the same song on Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, just changed the verse lyrics. That seemed to work ok.
    Yes, but there has been a three year gap! GnR was same day release wasn't it?