1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Interesting. He stays nice but looks like he’s done with all those U2 fans showing up

How’s their album progressing? Is there any more than those 4/5 songs on Spotify?
    It's funny tho. I don't think they would be anywhere it wasn't for U2
  2. Tbf I follow a few people on Twitter who aren't u2 fans and they're utterly obsessed with inhaler so they're growing a following outside of u2 fans.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:Tbf I follow a few people on Twitter who aren't u2 fans and they're utterly obsessed with inhaler so they're growing a following outside of u2 fans.
    But still. If it wasn't for U2, they would've gotten that gig for opening for Noel Gallagher
  4. Yes. It's a bit cynical for Eli to speak up against their gigs being filled by U2 fans because they got these gigs because of their connection with U2 in the first place... But since that cannot be avoided, the only thing they can do right now is try to get rid of the "Bono's son band" label asap
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yes. It's a bit cynical for Eli to speak up against their gigs being filled by U2 fans because they got these gigs because of their connection with U2 in the first place... But since that cannot be avoided, the only thing they can do right now is try to get rid of the "Bono's son band" label asap
    I think they will never be able to shake it off.

It's what makes the articles written about them stand out.

But to 99% of young people, Eli being Bono's son is irrelevant. The music isn't anything amazing though.
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

But to 99% of young people, Eli being Bono's son is irrelevant. The music isn't anything amazing though.
    Yes. That's actually what pisses me off about them, really. There are literally THOUSANDS of bands out there with more talent, better music, better songs, better attitude... and they're doomed to fail and disappear in a couple of months or years just because they're not Bono's son's band...
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

Last September, when I saw Inhaler play the Paradiso in Amsterdam there were a large number of you people at the gig. After the show the band members were chatting with young fans outside the venue. It was a cool thing to see. They are building their own fanbase and that's a good thing.
  8. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]
    Last September, when I saw Inhaler play the Paradiso in Amsterdam there were a large number of you people at the gig. After the show the band members were chatting with young fans outside the venue. It was a cool thing to see. They are building their own fanbase and that's a good thing.
    There were a lot of older U2 fans though. There's a photo from Paradiso a few pages back. Or at least one of the Dutch gigs.
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    There were a lot of older U2 fans though. There's a photo from Paradiso a few pages back. Or at least one of the Dutch gigs.
    are young people even interested in this kind of (live) music? I'm quite sure in Groningen next week there will be lot's of 30 or 40+ people anyway, because that's what usually shows up at these kind of small clubs.
  10. Even if he wasn’t Bono’s son I’d still enjoy the music and see where they go. They remind me of the Killers early days
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:Tbf I follow a few people on Twitter who aren't u2 fans and they're utterly obsessed with inhaler so they're growing a following outside of u2 fans.
    I saw a TikTok that included Inhaler as a "good UK artists" along with like Oasis and Blur

They're Irish :/