1. Originally posted by Ricku2:they will also play the Eurosonic festival in Groningen in January (already confirmed a while ago). The scheduling is not finished yet, but as they play Amsterdam on Thursday night, I guess they will play here on January 17. Hopefully at Vera, where U2 played in 1980. It's a great festival and city to visit anyway!!
    it will be January 15 at Huize Maas (23:45).
  2. Inhaler are included...

3. Hahaha:

Eli: A lot of U2 fans do come to our gigs, who are all really lovely. They've all been really supportive, so obviously that's a benefit. But I'd say it can also be an obstacle as well if you're trying to do stuff your own way. But we're not complaining at all.

4. Hope they tour Aus soon, really like their stuff
  5. He's pretty mild though. He is probably more frustrated. Good!
  6. Interesting that on 5th Jan 1980 U2 appeared for the first time on RTE Late Late show in Ireland and played Stories for Boys. Now exactly 40 years on to the day Inhaler appear on BBC TV breakfast show with their first ever live interview on British TV !
  7. Originally posted by ultraviolet346:Interesting that on 5th Jan 1980 U2 appeared for the first time on RTE Late Late show in Ireland and played Stories for Boys. Now exactly 40 years on to the day Inhaler appear on BBC TV breakfast show with their first ever live interview on British TV !
    Hahaha, coincidences are getting surreal
  8. Yeah I guess he doesn't want U2 fans (who buy 50%90% of their tickets) to turn their backs on Inhaler... But it's good that he's starting to express his frustration.
  9. Originally posted by ultraviolet346:Interesting that on 5th Jan 1980 U2 appeared for the first time on RTE Late Late show in Ireland and played Stories for Boys. Now exactly 40 years on to the day Inhaler appear on BBC TV breakfast show with their first ever live interview on British TV !
    *sighs*