1. Originally posted by muzika:[..]
    And yet the money grabbing U2 did not offer a movie celebrating the 30 anniversary of their biggest album ...
    How could they? The celebration of the 30 anniversary of their biggest album has not started yet
  2. The Experience@Innocence Tour concert film was released on DVD. (for every Fanclub member 4 free)
  3. I know, i have it. But it was about the short version
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:The Cure: Anniversary 1978-2018 Live in Hyde Park (screened in theatres on July 11, 2019)

Depeche Mode: Spirits in the Forest (released in theatres November 21, 2019)
    I saw both in theatres when they came out they were amazing.
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:The Cure: Anniversary 1978-2018 Live in Hyde Park (screened in theatres on July 11, 2019)
    Depeche Mode: Spirits in the Forest (released in theatres November 21, 2019)

Thanks for the quick reply. I purchased those physical releases but I had no idea they had been made available for theaters.
  6. i had to dig very deep in my memories to know what this was all about, but i found it. JT is not their biggest album. That's AB
  7. Maybe in your opinion,but Joshua Tree is by far their most famous AND biggest seller,was it 25 million sales or something?

And yes they should absolutely release an official concert film of the 2017 tour.
  8. I'm sure the film would be great! Just we'll get it in 2027 at this rate lol