1. I hope this makes sense.About 7 posts up from here,there is a reply from LikeASong.It's a clickable google drive link,and it will have a couple of what you are looking for.I would have cut and pasted the link,but would not have done it without the persons' permission.Hope it works and there is some really good stuff on it.Regards
  2. Originally posted by aTYCLB00:@UnderARedSky
    A link would be great.
    Sorry I haven't been very active in this thread recently. There was a death in the family which is taking up most of my time.
    I realize this isn't the appropriate thread, but I just thought I'd mention that in a week or so I'll be receiving a package of tapes from Gerd that I will be converting to MP3 and uploading here. There's a very slight possibility that there will be some soundchecks included.

Sounds great! These tapes, are they uncirculated online?
  3. Originally posted by vertigoian:I hope this makes sense.About 7 posts up from here,there is a reply from LikeASong.It's a clickable google drive link,and it will have a couple of what you are looking for.I would have cut and pasted the link,but would not have done it without the persons' permission.Hope it works and there is some really good stuff on it.Regards
    I'm well aware of those. Some of those dates have recordings of the same soundcheck but at different times, therefore, songs and tracklist are different. U2Kristall's site has info on these soundchecks as well as artwork to go along with it too.
  4. Thanks UnderARedSky. Could you possibly send me a link to the site that you said please.Regards.
  5. Thank you very much
  6. Originally posted by aTYCLB00:@UnderARedSky
    A link would be great.
    Sorry I haven't been very active in this thread recently. There was a death in the family which is taking up most of my time.
    I realize this isn't the appropriate thread, but I just thought I'd mention that in a week or so I'll be receiving a package of tapes from Gerd that I will be converting to MP3 and uploading here. There's a very slight possibility that there will be some soundchecks included.

https://we.tl/t-fVWJqpZhxI Here you go!
  7. @UnderARedSky
    As I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting, I have no idea. I do know that some, if not all, of it, will be from the zoo TV era.
    Thanks for the link, I'll be uploading it very soon.
  8. Nope, afaik it's just a list of recording up for trade. Old stuff.

I am very sorry for your loss, I hope he or she might rest in peace. Best wishes for you all

9. Yep! U2Kristall was my first ever trader (back in about 2001 or so)... nothing downloable there...
  10. Long long time ago

Also he made loads of great bootleg covers!