1. Sorry to throw another question into the mix but would anyone be able to compile a list of songs the band never played live but have known to be rehearsed as a full band regardless of whether they were taped or not? I know there’s already been a few mentioned but I’m curious about a few others. If anyone knew where they were rehearsed that would also be good information. I’m thinking about songs like sleep like a baby tonight, This is where you can reach me now, some days are better than others, White as snow, stand up comedy just to name a few. Also any interesting bits like if ground beneath her feet was ever rehearsed full band rather than just acoustic.
  2. Lots of the Vancouver (Rogers + PNE) was taped in 2015. The full Quebec and Tulsa rehearsals were taped in 2018. Lots of scattered soundchecks throughout the tour taped.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I knew about Daddy's but Velvet Dress definitely comes as a surprise. It would have been as momentum-killer as Your Blue Room was in 2009, but also a gem for fans I bet. Oh well

Actually it was the POPcore they were rehearsing for the stadium tour in N. America in 2006 that was cancelled.
    Mofo/Discotheque(tweaked from what was actually played during this tour)/Velvet Dress into WOWY. Bono thought it was a beautiful transition at the time.
  4. What's the source?
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Sorry to throw another question into the mix but would anyone be able to compile a list of songs the band never played live but have known to be rehearsed as a full band regardless of whether they were taped or not? I know there’s already been a few mentioned but I’m curious about a few others. If anyone knew where they were rehearsed that would also be good information. I’m thinking about songs like sleep like a baby tonight, This is where you can reach me now, some days are better than others, White as snow, stand up comedy just to name a few. Also any interesting bits like if ground beneath her feet was ever rehearsed full band rather than just acoustic.
    One Step Closer from the I&E rehearsals
    Playboy Mansion might have been rehearsed before I&E I think
    4th Of July was rehearaed once, during Elevation tour I think
    Drowning Man from 360
    Dancing Barefoot (i know it's a cover) once during Lovetown. Some lucky guys were invited to watch it

Those are the ones from the top of my head
  6. The 4/22 source is this:
    Las Vegas Rehearsals 1

April 22, 1997
    Las Vegas, NV
    Tour: PopMart - 1st leg
    Venue: Sam Boyd Stadium
    Quality: Fair/Good Audience

Source: unknown gen > cdr

Disc 1:
    1. Miami => Bullet The Blue Sky
    2. Please
    3. Please => Where The Streets Have No Name
    4. If God Will Send His Angels
    5. Staring At The Sun
    6. Staring At The Sun
    7. Staring At The Sun
    8. Staring At The Sun
    9. Miami=> Bullet The Blue Sky
    10. Mofo
    11. Gone
    (41:41)

Disc 2:
    1. Bullet The Blue Sky
    2. Please
    3. Mofo
    4. I Will Follow
    5. Mofo
    6. I Will Follow
    7. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    8. Do You Feel Loved
    9. Last Night On Earth
    10. Gone
    11. Until The End Of The World => If God Will Send His Angels
    (44:16)
  7. The 4/25 rehearsal is this:
    OUR: Popmart - 1st leg - North America - Rehearsals
    DATE: April 25, 1997

SOURCE: In ear monitor
    FORMAT: FLAC - 302 MB
    LINEAGE: IEM > ??? > CD-R > EAC (Secure mode) > WAV > FLAC Frontend > FLAC (level 6)

SETLIST: T01 - Talking
    T02 - If God Will Send His Angels (Take 1)
    T03 - Staring At The Sun (Take 1)
    T04 - Improvisation
    T05 - Staring At The Sun (Take 2)
    T06 - Pop Muzik / Mofo (Take 1)
    T07 - Mofo (Take 2)
    T08 - I Will Follow
    T09 - Do You Feel Loved
    T10 - Until The End Of The World
    T11 - If God Will Send His Angels (Take 2)
    T12 - Staring At The Sun (Take 3)
    T13 - Miami
    T14 - Bullet The Blue Sky
    T15 - Please

RATING: Excellent
  8. If it's an IEM, then it's from the same package as the full 23 CD set.