2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I wonder how things would go with the tickets sale once any dates are announced..... let's crash the internet ?!
  2. I'm still thinking they will do some kind of lottery.
  3. They might be swimming among millions of spare euros, but booking a hotel to stay in Dublin seems plain stupid when they all 4 have several huge properties around the city. And basing a rumour on a hotel's price makes me go
  4. Torrey Viger - I booked flights and hotel for last 10 days of November. Fingers crossed and hoping our source was accurate.

Why do people do this based on a rumour from someone who heard from someone that crew members of U2 will be staying in a hotel in Dublin on a particular date :/
  5. The crew was like "hey guys let's go on a short holiday in Dublin at the end of November." Some random passerby probably heard it and the next day... "U2 to play shows in Dublin, 100% confirmed by crew members being in Dublin." Then the hotel owners are like "oh shoot there's going to be U2 concerts here, so let's jack up the prices!" which then leads to other people saying "oh yes, rumors totally confirmed by increased hotel prices."
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:They might be swimming among millions of spare euros, but booking a hotel to stay in Dublin seems plain stupid when they all 4 have several huge properties around the city. And basing a rumour on a hotel's price makes me go
    As Live Nation are responsible for providing accommodation for the crew there's no real need for them to sleep on Bono's couch

I've booked many a hotel for gigs in Dublin before the prices went up based on what other hotels were doing !!
  7. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    As Live Nation are responsible for providing accommodation for the crew there's no real need for them to sleep on Bono's couch

I've booked many a hotel for gigs in Dublin before the prices went up based on what other hotels were doing !!
    the best way to not plan things and avoid high price places is knowing where to sleep slightly outside the city centre
  8. We should book us a big U2start airbnb.
  9. You know Im TOTALLY up for that.
  10. Then let's do it Hell what, let's already book it now, based on these rumours
  11. Damn, could've organised a mass stay at a hostel in London. That would be the only way to persuade me to stay in one.
  12. That's a pretty cool idea. I really hope I will be able to make it to Dublin.