1. I bumped the saturation in both pics a little. It's a little less reddish in person, but still nicer than others had reported. Only bummer is that they are really BIG. I hope they shrink a little little bit when I wash them, otherwise I might return them and change for a smaller size.
  2. I just ordered one for me and read the above post afterwards. I hope my shirt won't be way too big then. Unfortunately female shirts are always too small for me so that I have to get male shirts. It's like all females are (supposed to be) skinny.
  3. I ordered XL's while I'm supposed to be a standard L (most of my shirts are M-L or L)... I guess I just wanted them to be big rather than small The dangers of buying online! They're super nice though. No regrets.
  4. Originally posted by Kerstin:I just ordered one for me and read the above post afterwards. I hope my shirt won't be way too big then. Unfortunately female shirts are always too small for me so that I have to get male shirts. It's like all females are (supposed to be) skinny.
    You can just return them if they don't fit without any extra cost. Spreadshirts service is awesome. Hope you'll like them!
  5. got my shirts the day before yesterday - so that means just two days after ordering

I ordered one size bigger than I usually have - considering I always need male shirts, too, as I never fit into slim female sizes, plus the cortison effects, oh yeah - I just put the shirts on, they're slightly too big, but I guess one size smaller would mean I have to hold my breath all the time so I don't look too fat and all...and that would be too uncomfortable during the shows, where I wanna have fun
    So I'll stick with it. Photos to follow here soon. Spreadshirt =
  6. Girls just wanna have fun
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    You can just return them if they don't fit without any extra cost. Spreadshirts service is awesome. Hope you'll like them!
    I'll see how the shirt will fit. But I guess it'll be okay. Plus I feel comfortable in male tour shirts.
  8. I just ordered 2 shirts for my 2 concerts: Reach Me Now (1977) & Paint The World (in navy). Looking forward to them!
  9. Originally posted by Elwin:I just ordered 2 shirts for my 2 concerts: Reach Me Now (1977) & Paint The World (in navy). Looking forward to them!
    Looking forward to the band playing Reach Me Now in honour to your shirt
  10. My t-shirt arrived a few days ago and it looks great. I got the California one in red and it looks so good in this colour.
  11. We want pics, Kerstin