1. Originally posted by Remy:Those are not available anymore but if you want one of the old ones I could try looking it up and creating a new shirt with it for you to order, no problem Just let me know which one.

I'll soon get back to you on this, Remy, thanks

I know I should know but I don't as I'm behind reading aaaaall the first leg topics so far -- as far as the official merchandise at the arenas is concerned: do they sell those "arena shirts" again, like they did during 360, with the venue name and date(s) on the back? Those greenish ones? With for example Dublin, Brussels, etc on it? Or just general tour shirts?

/dumb question
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I know I should know but I don't as I'm behind reading aaaaall the first leg topics so far -- as far as the official merchandise at the arenas is concerned: do they sell those "arena shirts" again, like they did during 360, with the venue name and date(s) on the back? Those greenish ones? With for example Dublin, Brussels, etc on it? Or just general tour shirts?

/dumb question
    They only did that in New York as I can recall, not for any other city.
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

/dumb question
    I'm with Remy, I THINK they're just general shirts with all the dates, no specific ones. New York had a special run of t-shirts for each concert but the rest of the cities had all the same shirts I think.

Which is bad.

And good for (y)our wallet
  4. ah, sad but yeah, would have taken my very last cent at the venues

back on the original topic.... just ordered 3 shirts here. Iris, 1977 (my year of birth ), and u2start
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:ah, sad but yeah, would have taken my very last cent at the venues

back on the original topic.... just ordered 3 shirts here. Iris, 1977 (my year of birth ), and u2start
    Nice Hope you will like them.
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:ah, sad but yeah, would have taken my very last cent at the venues

1977 tempted me so much Quite possibly my favourite design of all. But I can't afford it right now... Ah the money.
  7. After getting the Another Time, Another Place vinyl this morning, another surprise has just popped out of the mailbox...

8. Purple/blue CB shirt...!!! Very handsome
  9. looking awesome !! and the shirts, too

my order was dispatched today, awaiting it any day this week now
  10. Purple Deceiving colours! I'ts really pretty. And so is the U2start one although the red is so dead as many pointed out before.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Purple Deceiving colours! I'ts really pretty. And so is the U2start one although the red is so dead as many pointed out before.
    The red in your pic doesn't look that bad actually, it's quite red Or maybe its the picture.