1. Who could have imagined that the Graham Norton from Father Ted would becomse such popular chat show host. They were there with the last album as well as I can recall.
  2. I want to see U2 with Jimmy Fallon again. Fallon and Bono have great synergy.
  3. I would want them on Fallon for a whole week, or maybe the last week Letterman does his show. 2 songs a night for 5 nights...but yeah, I'm dreaming. Fallon is so good he seems to have a good time with even the most boring guests, but U2 would likely do pretty good on Fallon.

4. Most bands have "lifted the curtain" and have an extra musician on stage now. Muse and KOL are 2 that come to mind.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

Most bands have "lifted the curtain" and have an extra musician on stage now. Muse and KOL are 2 that come to mind.

I was thinking of Muse and The Killers indeed. It's not a bad thing. Better to see who's playing what's sounding than just hearing it and make it look like a fucking playback.
  6. Yeah, if they've got to add extra instruments, at least let them be visible. Even with U2 brought a mini-orchestra to help them with OoT, they were put on the stage and not some pit.
  7. a german radio station - radio duisburg - just revealed the band to play at a secret concert in nrw this fall...... it's u2, playing unplugged. one can win a ticket this upcoming monday. I'm freaking out.
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:a german radio station - radio duisburg - just revealed the band to play at a secret concert in nrw this fall...... it's u2, playing unplugged. one can win a ticket this upcoming monday. I'm freaking out.

Awesome!!

Things are coming fast now, let's hope they announce a tour soon. (and release SOE before that )
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:a german radio station - radio duisburg - just revealed the band to play at a secret concert in nrw this fall...... it's u2, playing unplugged. one can win a ticket this upcoming monday. I'm freaking out.

That's near our border. Let's hope they cross it for an intimate session here.

10. Or you can cross the same border to attend that gig

11. They said you must live there to win. I could arrange something in due time though
  12. just called to have a shot at those tickets for the secret concerts. jeez, I was nervous.