1. Originally posted by zooropa93:Nooooo, would rather them use technology not additional musicians... Except terry but hide him away. Never want to see anybody apart from the 4 of them on stage.

Like... Really?
  2. You'd like to see an additional guitarist on stage with them???

3. At Jools? Since I also see they will peform on Radio 2 in England, with the same announcement.

4. At Jools? Since I also see they will peform on Radio 2 in England, with the same announcement.
  5. A lot of the additional music is not guitar based. You could have a string section or someone on keyboards. The Later.. performance is intimate I think it looks bad when they use prerecorded rather than live musicians.
  6. Yea think the 3 new songs n a classic relates to radio 2 in uk Jo Whiley show next Wednesday

7. Instead of hearing a guitar (or a keyboard) that's coming form nowhere? Absolutely.
  8. Also confirmed on Graham Norton in the UK next Fri 17th Oct. On same show as Robert Duvall, Robert Downey Jr and Stephen Fry. It will just be The Miracle and a quick chat. I was hoping they'd go on this show - will be interesting to see how they get on with Norton, he's not as reverential as some chat show hosts.
  9. Norton loves all of his music guests, they'll get a bit of stick for the iTunes stunt no doubt, but it'll be in good humour.
  10. And a bjtnof stick for the album cover too.