1. I don't think that's true at all. I think that spirit is still in them and similar things have happened since then. I think these days they'd just laugh it off or Bono would make a joke about it rather than try and "passion" his way through it, but they haven't gotten THAT beaurocratic about everything.
  2. I've been to u2 concerts where edge's guitar fucked up and they joked about it. where bono forgot the lyrics and they went along anyway somehow
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:I've been to u2 concerts where edge's guitar fucked up and they joked about it. where bono forgot the lyrics and they went along anyway somehow
    True enough me too
  4. I got night shift today too so no problem

Going back on topic, there were some interview at a Canadian radio yesterday, not sure if anything interesting was going on or when will it air (or it was live), but there might be more promo appereances before the start of the tour?

5. Erm...Adam has a guitar in his hands, of course something interesting was going on!
  6. An acoustic bass, but yeah There is no more info about it it seems, though. I will see if CFOX has a podcast servide to listen on demand.
  7. They probably played a Graham Norton style Song for Someone. I couldn't find anything myself regarding a listen again facility.
  8. Me neither. We'll have to ask them on twitter!
  9. Another pic from Sunday's performance:_

If Edge's left hand wasn't cut I could guess which song were they playing

10. Can you make out the bass notes ?