1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_TV_Tour

Another proposed idea building a giant doll of an "achtung baby", complete with an inflatable penis that would spray on the audience, but it was deemed too expensive and was abandoned.

Also...

One such design was the "fertility car", which sported blown-up newspaper personal ads and a drawing of a woman giving birth while holding string tied to her husband's testicles.
  2. Originally posted by pleasegone:It's funny, I expected more discussion on this topic than it got. I hardly ever go to other U2 sites, but I went to Interference, and there is a 50 page thread on this topic, and it seems to be quite mean. This one got a tiny bit testy, but man...that one is crazy!

that says a lot about how narrow minded a lot of people in general are
  3. Did not know about the inflatable zoo penis! Would've been fun to watch on DVD!

4. +1
    It also underlines that Interference is not the place to be...

5. Fun? It would have been bloody hysterical.
  6. Rammstein had a big penis ejaculating a white fluid on the audience.
    Doesn't fit U2.
  7. This discussion has gone from the connotations of Larry hugging his son to a big inflatable virile member floating over a crowd.

Puzzling.
  8. Naked male bodyparts ?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:This discussion has gone from the connotations of Larry hugging his son to a big inflatable virile member floating over a crowd.

Puzzling.

Pretty interesting observation, Sergio.
  10. Interesting segways.

Because ZooTV