1. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991:Edge sounds like the Edge, I like the back tracks and synths. Adam has really mastered his instrument. Larry is solid, nothing special, but solid. Bono's lyrics are lacking IMO, and every song is just about in the same key. There are a few songs I do like, but all in all I'm a little disappointed especially since they've taken their time to release this album. I think they've run out of ideas. Will still go see them, but I prefer if they stick mainly to their older material rather than trying to promote this album.

Holy shit, Mike, where have you been hiding? Welcome back! So sad you don't like the new album, but hey, you'll get a good share of older songs in the tour setlists anyway so
  2. I've been hiding in your blue room I guess. The album has grown on me since I posted that last post. Can't wait to see the tour dates. I heard that they might play 2 shows in each city. An actual rock concert one night, then a stripped down acoustic concert the next. Very interesting. BTW Thanks for welcoming me back