1. The Showman is getting some hype. Please don't disappoint.
  2. Anyone wants to volunteer and put all reviews so far in a separate topic? Would be nice to have them all together. They should be all in this topic and on our Twitter. Maybe together with rating.
  3. This is so exciting!!! Do we maybe get a new song this Friday as well?
  4. Wonder if it will appear on Spotify at midnight, will stay up if so. Will remind me of the old days when people queued outside a record store to get the new release.
  5. Great review and clearly a Pop adept...

"...as the band produce their best work in twenty years."

Now having Pop still as my least favorite album (but still with some great tunes on it!), I can only hope that by taking now the extra years they didn't took for Pop, this time the album is indeed a cracker and can be ranked along the classics (TUF, JT, AB)

Perfect scenario is a mix between Pop and ATYCLB, taking the best of both worlds
  6. He also loves American Soul. Just sayin'

---

I've been hyped about Red Flag Day since 2 years ago, and every review I've seen has done nothing to temper it...

and then the Showman... the description they use don't sound like something I'd be eager to listen, but everyone keeps saying "just wait...", like yeah, I know it doesn't sound attractive, but give it a listen first, you'll love it...

The one I'm now really intrigued is Lights of Home, between the 2 second preview
    and the reviews, sounds like I'll love it.

This latest review on Summer of Love, reminds me of Tryin' to Throw Your Arms. (the hammock relaxed listening thing)

And, even if we already knew, it's good to read everywhere that Little Things seems to be the song we thought it was.

I'm expecting an album with 2 to 4 songs in the 5 star category.
    Everything will be fine.
  7. So ready to hear the new album in full.........
  8. Thanks for this.

Even more hyped now knowing this is not a "they haven't done anything in 20 years until now" kind of review...

(And about Volcano, I don't know what people dislike about it... bass, guitar, drums, vocals... ?)