1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Nice idea, I hope you like it

What about spreading them more? 2 albums a day sounds perfect and is more logical IMO:

Thursday
    Boy (1980)
    October (1981)

Friday
    War (1983)
    The Unforgettable Fire (1984)

Saturday
    The Joshua Tree (1987)
    Rattle and Hum (1988)

Sunday
    Achtung Baby (1991)
    Zooropa (1993)

Monday
    Pop (1997)
    All That You Can't Leave Behind (2000)

Tuesday
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (2004)
    No Line On The Horizon (2009)

Wednesday
    Songs Of Innocence (2014)
    then there will be gap between last listened album and new album release...
    And I would split Pop and ATYCLB...
    Maybe add Passengers in
  2. On Songs Of Experience U2 daub colour across an ever-unrolling canvas, pausing occasionally to give sections more detail and using The Edge’s signature guitar tone sparingly.

Opener Love Is All We Have Left offers a sweet, whirring bonhomie something like Owl City’s Fireflies with little electronic mumblings bobbing up through the layers, and its dual vocalists – Automaton Bono and Human Bono – eventually come together to sing in unison in a neat, symbolic return to home base. Two cuts in the middle of the tracklist, Red Flag Day and The Showman (Little More Better), reveal the band’s freshest ideas – on the former they reclaim some of that syncopated Sunday Bloody Sunday rhythm and chutzpah, and the latter has a jaunty Bernard Fanning/Beach Boys feel with acoustic guitar and a super cute chorus. It’s these moments that are most successful – when you feel as if, inbetween hollering across the globe, they’ve still got something to say directly into your ear.

https://stack.com.au/music/album-review/u2-songs-experience-review/
  3. Seems like everyone has something to say about the showman's chorus. Really curious
  4. I might have to try the Showman out right away before a full run through.
  5. Deleted
  6. Deleted
  7. Deleted
  8. Deleted
  9. Deleted
  10. Deleted