1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I don't like the whole "we're moving away from albums, and exploring songs instead" stuff after acknlowledging the importance of Invisible and Crystal Ballroom Last news we had were U2 fighting for albums to be appreciatd as a whole, now they go totally the other way round!?
    Sometimes I think they say whatever they're feeling on a particular. And Bono is the Yogi Berra of Rock-n-Roll when he gets rambling...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:This is really one of the best U2 interviews I've ever listened in my life. I can totally relate to how the interviewers felt regarding having "THE U2" sitting in front of them after having followed them for years. Wow. The band sound relaxed, funny and just totally into it, and give a lot of information even to not common questions. Wow. It's even better since I'm not a native speaker so I miss some things here and there, and keep coming back to re-listen to it

+1, really nice interview, for exactly the reasons given by Sergio.
  3. So do we know the four songs they played them??
  4. I hated the first half hour of teasing... I wasn't able to skip forward, so I was pissed that I had to listen trough that..

But the interview itself was one of the best!
  5. Not by title, but I bet one of them was The Morning After Innocence, that's the one Bono has been reciting lyrics of during past interviews and such.
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

OK... Larry top 3 U2 songs (which he says could change tomorrow) Cedarwood Road, One, Sunday Bloody Sunday

Edge: RTSS, UTEOTW, WTSHNN

Bono: Miss Sarajevo (but says he doesn't like singing it without Pavarotti) Stay, and EBW

Adam (the big winner in my eyes) Heartland, A Man And A Woman, MOS

Interesting but i found hard to believe that those are their fav songs ..i don t know why ...maybe because it s impossible to pick 3 fav songs
  7. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

Interesting but i found hard to believe that those are their fav songs ..i don t know why ...maybe because it s impossible to pick 3 fav songs
    From their own mouths!
  8. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

OK... Larry top 3 U2 songs (which he says could change tomorrow) Cedarwood Road, One, Sunday Bloody Sunday

Edge: RTSS, UTEOTW, WTSHNN

Bono: Miss Sarajevo (but says he doesn't like singing it without Pavarotti) Stay, and EBW

Adam (the big winner in my eyes) Heartland, A Man And A Woman, MOS

Adam knows best.
  9. Edge, Larry and Bono are so mainstream
  10. Let the record show that Adam has 2 out of his top three songs from HTDAAB and NLOTH.

Let the record also show that between the 4 members, not one of their top 3 comes from Pop. Granted, none of their top three come from ATYCLB either.
  11. Originally posted by ahn1991:Let the record show that Adam has 2 out of his top three songs from HTDAAB and NLOTH.

Let the record also show that between the 4 members, not one of their top 3 comes from Pop. Granted, none of their top three come from ATYCLB either.
    Rattle and hum, bomb an no line all have about the same critical reception, from critics and fans.. All three are consistently ranked in their bottom handful. But fuck, heartland is an incredible track. Studio takes from rattle and hum were amazing.