1. Yeah when he talked about it AND denied the question I got sad
  2. I'm preparing for the worst...
  3. I doubt this is the last album, I wouldn't even let it worry me a bit.
  4. This stood out in the interview for me.

(Bono) - I've kind of had a couple of frights over the last few years, some of them comedic and unimportant...

(Interviewer) - Like injuries?

(Bono) - Yeah... (Then Bono talks about the bicycle accident)

(Bono) - Since then, I've had another couple... I wrote this album, honestly, like if this is our last album, this is, this better be good. And I want to say whatever I have to say, to my loved ones, to our audience, to my wife, to my daughters, to my sons...
  5. Same here. Feels like it maybe their last.
  6. Mehh that gives me a bit of David Bowie - Blackstar vibes.
  7. They could very well go away for a very long time........ But Im not sure they will directly say its up.... I get the impression its becoming very difficult for them to come up with stuff these days.
  8. If it's the last i hope they go out in a blaze of glory like an atomic bomb
  9. I think somewhere last year someone close to the band said that after SoE and the accompanying tour they don't have any plans. So it could feel like the end of something. They could just go away for a few years and then maybe finish SoA. Or not.
  10. Makes me sad , I hope they won't stop after the album and tour. I'm not ready for it.
  11. Didn't Willie say they still had at least SoA and an untitled album in the works??
  12. U2 and the crew said a lot of things in the past that didn't happen