1. "Love is bigger than anything in its way" - another (way too) long song title
  2. It could be, the album cover kinda seems like a goodbye in a way, idk that's just the vibe I'm getting from The Little Things
  3. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    It could be, the album cover kinda seems like a goodbye in a way, idk that's just the vibe I'm getting from The Little Things
    Please God, don't let that be the case.....
  4. Bono also denied the question if this is the goodbye album. When the Radio DJ asked if it is a goodbye album, Bono just said: Thank you for the interview....
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Bono also denied the question if this is the goodbye album. When the Radio DJ asked if it is a goodbye album, Bono just said: Thank you for the interview....
    Yep. Plus there's the thing about the songs being goodbye letters to his loved ones.
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    It could be, the album cover kinda seems like a goodbye in a way, idk that's just the vibe I'm getting from The Little Things
    That's the vibe most of us got from The Little Things from minute 0, yep. The lyrics are pretty obviously oriented in that respect.

I am not mentally prepared to assume this might actually be the end, but it seems that

The end is not coming,
    it's not coming:
    the end is here.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's the vibe most of us got from The Little Things from minute 0, yep. The lyrics are pretty obviously oriented in that respect.

I am not mentally prepared to assume this might actually be the end, but it seems that

The end is not coming,
    it's not coming:
    the end is here.
  8. please let us change the subject....
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

The end is not coming,
    it's not coming:
    the end is here.
    No, I'm not ready