1. I like both to be honest. That bit is actually the bit that gets stuck in my head the most from the studio version. Listening back to that though from 360, it was quite dull. New version blows it out of the water.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:I like both to be honest. That bit is actually the bit that gets stuck in my head the most from the studio version. Listening back to that though from 360, it was quite dull. New version blows it out of the water.
    I wish I had kept that book
  3. Haha, someone's kept it
  4. Still hasn't shown eh? Damn..if it's still not there by a few weeks I'll refund you. Not sure why it's taking so long..

5. Understand why is an alternative version: The guitar sounds disjointed of the melody. Although it has different flashes. But I appreciate you put it. Thank You!

Also buy the Single, if published.
  6. Queston- IS this an official single? Has it been released (or "released" as we have discussed about no physical releases) yet?
  7. I think it was probably supposed to be the next single, but any promotion stopped with Bono's injury. Wouldn't be surprised to see it officially released and backed as a single before too long.
  8. Answer- YES.

9. the alternate mix could be an AB demo, it really sounds like these outtakes
  10. It's getting alternative radio play here in Chicago.