1. Thanks for the post, Sergio.

Now we just have to get rid of that darn "watermark!"
  2. Prefer the album version.
  3. Taken down now?

4. please allow me...... I DEMAND a physical CD!
    NOW please, if its not to much of a bother....
  5. Definitely prefer the album version. Not even close IMO.
  6. I think the acoustic version they've been performing is way better. The point when Larry comes in when they speed up with the "The sea knows where are the rocks".

That being said, does anyone else miss when they performed the song on 360 and that section was slower and had beautiful harmony between Bono and Edge? That part always gives me goosebumps when listening to bootlegs, and it was something I was looking forward to on the album. I like the new version, but still, that idea was beautiful.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think the acoustic version they've been performing is way better. The point when Larry comes in when they speed up with the "The sea knows where are the rocks".

That being said, does anyone else miss when they performed the song on 360 and that section was slower and had beautiful harmony between Bono and Edge? That part always gives me goosebumps when listening to bootlegs, and it was something I was looking forward to on the album. I like the new version, but still, that idea was beautiful.
    You mean the 'hey hey now, hey hey now, I don't know if I'm that strong' yes I loved those parts and lyric as well.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think the acoustic version they've been performing is way better. The point when Larry comes in when they speed up with the "The sea knows where are the rocks".

Yes and yes.
    But I don't think you can have both the 'rap' part and the one just described in one song.
  9. Originally posted by dieder:[..]
    You mean the 'hey hey now, hey hey now, I don't know if I'm that strong' yes I loved those parts and lyric as well.
    I really didn't like that part.
  10. I didn't mean the "hey hey now" part. I meant the part that's in the actual song on SoI, but it was rapped instead of sung. 2:40 here: