1. Maybe the next album will have an 80's theme, and the third one a 90's theme, again?

2. Holy crap! Two albums in 2015? I wonder if Songs of Innocence is just a commercial, radio-friendly album meant to get people interested in they aim for a "classic" album on one or both of the next two.
  3. Love the guessing of what the "next" albums will be already Have you all forgotten Bono's way?

Not only that, but the way this album was released and how great it is, I won't even begin to try guessing what any possible near-future albums might be.
  4. I think U2.com would be very foolish to announce Songs of Experience if it wasn't already complete.
  5. I'll expect one more album. Not two I don't think.
  6. As far as I can tell all Bono said was "Songs of Experience should be ready soon enough, although I know I've said that before..".

Maybe it says something that he's admitting to saying that to fans before, but I dunno. I'll believe it when I see it, and for now I'll totally enjoy Songs of Innocence like we all are. Some people are calling this album an appetizer. To me this is a main course. If U2 want to release another one, I'm always down for an Italian style dinner
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Love the guessing of what the "next" albums will be already Have you all forgotten Bono's way?

Not only that, but the way this album was released and how great it is, I won't even begin to try guessing what any possible near-future albums might be.

I totally agree! We've all been waiting so long for this album and the band has delivered us with an incredible collection of 11 songs (plus some more on the way with the physical release). Let's spend some getting to know these songs before we start to countdown the next release!
  8. Originally posted by AMLBONO:[..]

I totally agree! We've all been waiting so long for this album and the band has delivered us with an incredible collection of 11 songs (plus some more on the way with the physical release). Let's spend some getting to know these songs before we start to countdown the next release!

Yes!
  9. Alex shared it a few pages back. Don't worry, it's difficult to keep track of everything here.