1. Coward football won unfortunately
    Hope the Germans will trash these negative bas....s
  2. Well, we can't say Holland/Netherlands have played like brave lions either
  3. Where did the Dutch scoring go??
  4. No but at least we thought of/had intention for attacking instead of sitting back hoping for penalties. Big chance in 90th minute. Anyway, Germany will do Europe honour
  5. Originally posted by Malahide:No but at least we thought of/had intention for attacking instead of sitting back hoping for penalties. Big chance in 90th minute. Anyway, Germany will do Europe honour

Football
  6. Unless Argentina play like Algeria. Or Germany play like they did against Algeria.

7. Go Argentina!!! But I think Germany will win.
  8. Sorry Dutch people on this forum, but you sucked and were booring as hell too.

9. The players did. I don't think any of the Dutch people around here were on the field tonight kicking the ball ... Nah, just kidding. I don't like when people say "we played great", it's like... were you there? No, then don't speak in first person.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

The players did. I don't think any of the Dutch people around here were on the field tonight kicking the ball ... Nah, just kidding. I don't like when people say "we played great", it's like... were you there? No, then don't speak in first person.

You clearly don't understand football

11. And proud of it

Now seriously... I've always said it. I don't understand blind patriotism, nor identifying yourself to the point of crying or becoming violent or depressed with a bunch of folks you don't know and to whom your tears don't matter at all