1. If I may, don't worry about Klose or Ronaldo... Thomas Müller has 10 goals in world cups now and he's only 24! He will break Klose's record in no time.
  2. I thought he had 14 but upon further research it's a different Muller (Gerd) who played in the 1970's.

Hey, I learned something today!
  3. To an extent, yes. With the influx of great players (well, formerly great players) coming in to the MLS, we are seeing a little more media coverage. When Beckham came to LA a few years ago, that was certainly a big deal...and isn't David Villa on his way over here? The Toronto team around here needs to play better in order to complete with the Blue Jays and Maple Leafs.

Obviously, it is now easier to follow EPL and other Euro leagues than it was a few decades ago but still only a few games are televised around here and they are often on at inconvenient times.
  4. Come on Holland
  5. Netherlands
  6. C'mon there cannot be another decissive match ended on 0-0 and decided on penaltys
  7. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Viva Argentina
  8. Most boring game ever.
  9. Booooooooooooooooooring.

I hope Germany crushes them.

10. Yeah, it was boring as hell. Not even the penalties. Disappointing (but expected). I think Germany will destroy our Rioplatense friends.