1. Originally posted by iTim:Usually I'd say something like "I hope England get knocked out at the group stage", but that's not in any doubt this time. I don't mind who wins, so long there's some great football along the way.

You spoke with truth mister. Same for me, I don't actually care who's wearing each t-shirt as long as there's great sport and spectacle involved.
  2. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

it s true , that surprised me ...but they dont have anymore players like Ronaldo, Romario, Rivaldo , Ronaldhino , Roberto Carlos , Kaka ( the other Kaka , the one that played awesome) , Cafu, Juninho, Lucio, Adriano, Maicon , etc

They have a good goalkeeper and good defense and Neymar..no more ..is not little but is not a big Brazil

I´m brazilian... So I´m biased...

But I believe we have a great team and that this generation is going to win a World Cup sometime. We have the best defenders in the world, great midfielders. All in the best european teams. And we have Neymar. The biggest problem, imho, is that the team is too young... Most players have never been to the WC.

Germany, Spain and Argentina are in for it too.
  3. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:[..]

I´m brazilian... So I´m biased...

But I believe we have a great team and that this generation is going to win a World Cup sometime. We have the best defenders in the world, great midfielders. All in the best european teams. And we have Neymar. The biggest problem, imho, is that the team is too young... Most players have never been to the WC.

Germany, Spain and Argentina are in for it too.

Agree ... Brazil will have a great team the next WC ...for this the team is still young and they are going to have a big pressure playing at home

I think the prefect combination is :

Goalkeeper : Germany
    Defense: Brazil
    Midfield: Spain
    Attack: Argentina
  4. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

Agree ... Brazil will have a great team the next WC ...for this the team is still young and they are going to have a big pressure playing at home

I think the prefect combination is :

Goalkeeper : Germany
    Defense: Brazil
    Midfield: Spain
    Attack: Argentina

That.

Altough Germany has a great midfield too.
  5. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

it s true , that surprised me ...but they dont have anymore players like Ronaldo, Romario, Rivaldo , Ronaldhino , Roberto Carlos , Kaka ( the other Kaka , the one that played awesome) , Cafu, Juninho, Lucio, Adriano, Maicon , etc

They have a good goalkeeper and good defense and Neymar..no more ..is not little but is not a big Brazil

Well in soccer it's sometimes better to have a good, solid, coherent team than some individual stars...

Btw, for the goalkeeper : Courtois is better than Neuer. I swear.
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Well in soccer it's sometimes better to have a good, solid, coherent team than some individual stars...

They are very goos both ... it just a taste thing
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

The best goalkeepers for sure. Neuer has more experience, so it's the first I'd choose.
  8. I can understand that decision.
  9. Neuer also not that good when under pressure by opposing players from a back pass.
  10. Both are awesome goalkeepers ..i prefer Neur but Courtois is ok too
  11. Will we do a separate prediction game for the WC? Hoping so!

Definitely looking forward to this tournament, watching football after midnight will be great. Don't have any hopes up for Holland but high expectations of 'outsides' like Chile. Don't see Spain prolonging the title.
  12. You can do a prediction game if you want to Remy