1. so tim for the Predictions ...we have to predict all the first round games together or we are going to predict every week ?
  2. - Copy and past the group matches into a new post
    - Fill in as many results as you like, feel free to edit the post numerous times in order to complete it
    - All predictions must be in before the first match kicks off

So, if you don't feel like predicting all of them in one go, you can copy the full list and perhaps just do Group A today. Then tomorrow you could do Groups B and C. It's up to you how you do it, but keep it to one post and complete on or before 12th June.

Now, you mention first round games altogether. I had considered splitting it up, but later on it would give us little time to predict. Whilst it is still early, we could change it so that it's a new round of fixtures per match day (three rounds). Or, we can allow the single post to be edited as the tournament runs. So instead of completing by the 12th, the deadline would be to have games predicted before they kick off. Let me know before we get too far.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:- Copy and past the group matches into a new post
    - Fill in as many results as you like, feel free to edit the post numerous times in order to complete it
    - All predictions must be in before the first match kicks off

So, if you don't feel like predicting all of them in one go, you can copy the full list and perhaps just do Group A today. Then tomorrow you could do Groups B and C. It's up to you how you do it, but keep it to one post and complete on or before 12th June.

Now, you mention first round games altogether. I had considered splitting it up, but later on it would give us little time to predict. Whilst it is still early, we could change it so that it's a new round of fixtures per match day (three rounds). Or, we can allow the single post to be edited as the tournament runs. So instead of completing by the 12th, the deadline would be to have games predicted before they kick off. Let me know before we get too far.

as you like Tim ...you are the boss

Just to know ...because is not the same to predict all before start to play the first game or the last game when someone don thave chances ... but if it is the same to all is ok to me. Maybe it will be easier for you posting all at the start
  4. I have updated the rules for the prediction game. I don't see this being an issue since no-one has posted yet. Basically, you're free to update your single post at a pace at suits you, even an hour before each game if that suits you. If anyone objects, speak now.
  5. Thanks Tim, that's some great work you have put in there
  6. Ribery is out
  7. Someone know about a web with info from the all teams and players ?

Sergio you know if Don Balon magazine still alive ?
  8. German mega flag is up outside on the flag pole, mini flags on all cars, scarf and black-red-golden facecolors ready for using during the games.et it begin, I am so ready
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:German mega flag is up outside on the flag pole, mini flags on all cars, scarf and black-red-golden facecolors ready for using during the games.et it begin, I am so ready

Let s see if highlander Klose beat Ronaldo´s record

nice to see you around !