1. We kick off the stream in 7 hours
  2. we wachten af...........
  3. Get ready folks!
  4. 2,5 hours left. This show is so much fun
  5. I might be late because of the football. Will this stream directly to iOS devices whilst this page is open?
  6. Hi All!
    I'm a bit confused as to what time the show will start in New York. The first page of this thread says 2PM East Coast time while the "We're live on:" converted time says 1pm for New York. Can someone confirm?

Looking forward to hearing this show with fellow U2 fans!

Many thanks.
  7. Read about in the propaganda book. I was there one day later and it was my first concert ever
  8. Damn, my soccerteam plays at the same time...
  9. Originally posted by Penelope:Hi All!
    I'm a bit confused as to what time the show will start in New York. The first page of this thread says 2PM East Coast time while the "We're live on:" converted time says 1pm for New York. Can someone confirm?

Looking forward to hearing this show with fellow U2 fans!

Many thanks.

It will start at 13:00, New York time (52 minutes from now)
  10. You're welcome!

I will only be able to listen to the first 75 minutes of the show as I'm leaving home at 20:15 (dinner out + party), but I'm much looking forward to it
  11. Originally posted by iTim:I might be late because of the football. Will this stream directly to iOS devices whilst this page is open?

Yes, though you have to press play. For iOS devices the audio player is in the bottom of the page.