1. Will this only be available in Ireland and England then ?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ it definitely does. I wouldn't say Ordinary Love is neccesarely better than any of the NLOTH songs (it probably is, anyway), but its lyrics do definitely make more sense than most of the album. Only Cedars and White As Snow come across as "realistic" as Ordinary does. The rest of the album is "just" poetry, more or less abstract, but with no real, tangible meaning... I think that's your point?

Yeah, that's about right.

3. Looks like that, in Germany without an Proxy it's unavailable too. How embarrassing!

Edit: Ooops, i thought you mean the Vid, i'm sorry for that.
  4. No I meant the release on Record Store Day.
  5. It's worldwide. Call your local record store and ask them if they will have it in for the 29/11 sales.
  6. Thanks Dylan.
  7. Just heard tonight on Sirius sat radio.
  8. just confirmed from my record store here in western Canada that my reserved copies have arrived. I am trying to get a few more to 'trade' with other collectors / members who happen to live outside of the release area and want a copy.

as a summary.. release appears to be 6500 copies in NA and 3500 in rest of the world.
    cheers
    Scott
  9. Not a fan are my first impressions.,
  10. Originally posted by sholbech22:just confirmed from my record store here in western Canada that my reserved copies have arrived. I am trying to get a few more to 'trade' with other collectors / members who happen to live outside of the release area and want a copy.

as a summary.. release appears to be 6500 copies in NA and 3500 in rest of the world.
    cheers
    Scott

Mate if you grab a spare PM me please. Called basically every record store in the city and only one ordered anything in. The rest didn't order or worse, didn't even know it was on. The one store that did order RSD stuff in didn't get any U2.
  11. Just called a couple of the shops listed for London, the ones that I can easily get to. One of them said they won't be selling it, but the other said they will start selling on Tuesday, and it's gonna be first come first served.
    Will be paying them a visit
  12. Originally posted by Ali709:Just called a couple of the shops listed for London, the ones that I can easily get to. One of them said they won't be selling it, but the other said they will start selling on Tuesday, and it's gonna be first come first served.
    Will be paying them a visit

Will be paying you a PM