1. Sometimes I hate the internet
  2. Can we add spoilers to the title of this thread.
    Matt, that's not how he dies in the comics. His death is actually much more brutal.
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Can we add spoilers to the title of this thread.
    Matt, that's not how he dies in the comics. His death is actually much more brutal.
    You can use
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    rip glenn
  4. I will find out tonight
  5. for some reason that looked so fake, though.
    it looked like they were eating nick lying above him, so maybe the entrails cover him up and he can survive until the horde moves on. yes?
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:for some reason that looked so fake, though.
    it looked like they were eating nick lying above him, so maybe the entrails cover him up and he can survive until the horde moves on. yes?
    Probably. Which would very disappointing. Again , I have nothing against the character and I'd rather them be alive. But to do a bait and switch feels like cheap, lazy writing IMO.
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Probably. Which would very disappointing. Again , I have nothing against the character and I'd rather them be alive. But to do a bait and switch feels like cheap, lazy writing IMO.
    Agreed. However, it just seems like such an unceremonious way for a central character to "leave" the show.