1. I thought the second half of this season (the 2015 episodes) were a bit flat but it definitely pick up over the past few weeks.

The above statement leads me to ask: Do you prefer the 2X8 episodes approach or wold you rather the whole season be shown at once?
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:I thought the second half of this season (the 2015 episodes) were a bit flat but it definitely pick up over the past few weeks.

The above statement leads me to ask: Do you prefer the 2X8 episodes approach or wold you rather the whole season be shown at once?
    Both. Lol. It's weird I can't answer. The 2x8 spreads it out so there's less wait in between seasons, but at the same time it puts much more emphasis on all the premiere/finale episodes (1,8,9,16) Also, I feel the show would be a lot tighter at 13 episodes. There's always at least 3 dud eps per season.
  3. I'm also watching it. the current season has been really good so far, in my opinion. I like my rick grimes crazy and bloody
  4. I feel like the second half of this season has been great, I'm trying to get my friends back into it but no one seems to believe me.
  5. it's a very good serie but they can slowly stop the serie...
  6. Almost time for season 6
  7. This weekend????? I'll have to look it up.

Did any of you watch Fear The Walking Dead? I haven't gotten around to it yet. Is it worth the effort?
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:This weekend????? I'll have to look it up.

Did any of you watch Fear The Walking Dead? I haven't gotten around to it yet. Is it worth the effort?
    Most people say it's not. But I have to be honest, I feel like it was worth watching. I enjoyed it.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:This weekend????? I'll have to look it up.

It was decent , but only 6 episodes..whats that all about ?

Thats like a PJ mini tour in the form of a series lol
  10. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    It was decent , but only 6 episodes..whats that all about ?

Thats like a PJ mini tour in the form of a series lol
    We can't not mention PJ, can we?

I believe the first season of the original Walking Dead was only six episodes.
  11. How was the 2nd half of season 5?
    Lost track of the show... Became a bit boring...