1. Haha, he's been caught down the beach perving.
  2. Whilst browsing musical news I stumble upon many forums, and it stuns me how frequently people bash one another's musical tastes, though here on U2start they're well-respected.
  3. Originally posted by thefly108:Whilst browsing musical news I stumble upon many forums, and it stuns me how frequently people bash one another's musical tastes, though here on U2start they're well-respected.
    Everything you've ever listened to has been utter garbage.
  4. 29 years ago at this very hour my buddy and I were landing in Atlanta for the 3rd of 4 shows we were seeing that week. 1st of 2 nights in Atlanta at the Omni. A nice change to indoor arena after 2 stadium shows and the 1st shows with The BoDeans as support. And the fitting Help snippet to close the show on the anniversary of John Lennon's death...

(sigh) the good old days...
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:29 years ago at this very hour my buddy and I were landing in Atlanta for the 3rd of 4 shows we were seeing that week. 1st of 2 nights in Atlanta at the Omni. A nice change to indoor arena after 2 stadium shows and the 1st shows with The BoDeans as support. And the fitting Help snippet to close the show on the anniversary of John Lennon's death...

(sigh) the good old days...
    Good memories!
    And a great show it was
  6. For anyone interested in my music listening habits over the past year: here.
  7. I'm an old, uneducated man. what the hell's a scrobble?
  8. I don't think anyone would know what it was unless they used the site Scrobbling a song means that when you listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your music profile. So one scrobble is essentially one track listened to.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:I don't think anyone would know what it was unless they used the site Scrobbling a song means that when you listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your music profile. So one scrobble is essentially one track listened to.
    Ya learn something new every day!
  10. Originally posted by iTim:I don't think anyone would know what it was unless they used the site Scrobbling a song means that when you listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your music profile. So one scrobble is essentially one track listened to.
    Well, i think, i just Scrobbling myself. It will be a good scrobble.
  11. I understand why they've done it, but that listening clock gives me brain ache.