1. We lost Brangelina, but we have Sean Hannity and Trump now.
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Because Clinton isn't totally believable or promising either...
    What I don't get is how a country with 319 million citizens came up with these 2 as the best candidates...
    Oh wait, I can, supported by some mighty companies.

Exactly. Except one of them will swear to you that they have no corporate interests or backing.

And my fellow Americans get what they deserve.
  3. And so doesthe world.
  4. So the time limit and the present moderator means shit to Trump
  5. What's the point of the debate? Everybody knows both parties well by now, nobody's gonna change their minds... The debate will only serve for Trump to insult everyone once again, this time with dozens of millions of viewers all at once, instead of through viralized videos spread through social networks. I don't get it.
  6. They both are sounding like Charlie Browns teacher right now. They are both completely full of shit.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:What's the point of the debate? Everybody knows both parties well by now, nobody's gonna change their minds... The debate will only serve for Trump to insult everyone once again, this time with dozens of millions of viewers all at once, instead of through viralized videos spread through social networks. I don't get it.
    There's always +/- 10% of people that still doubt and might have a decisive vote in the end.
  8. Not in this elections I think, Trump is too polarizing. It's only a matter of seeing if he sets up BOTH the Democrat and Republican voters so much that he reaches the thresold where he loses all credibility (if he still has any).

Strange wording, I know, Guinness pints and lack of sleep are getting in the way
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:What's the point of the debate? Everybody knows both parties well by now, nobody's gonna change their minds... The debate will only serve for Trump to insult everyone once again, this time with dozens of millions of viewers all at once, instead of through viralized videos spread through social networks. I don't get it.
    I would rather have people watch for themselves and hear everything rather than edited snippets that both the left and right chop and splice and spread virally. No smokescreens.
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I would rather have people watch for themselves and hear everything rather than edited snippets that both the left and right chop and splice and spread virally. No smokescreens.
    Yeah I 100% agree there but do you really think anybody will chgange their minds due to seeing a complete speechj instead of just snippets here and there¿
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I 100% agree there but do you really think anybody will chgange their minds due to seeing a complete speechj instead of just snippets here and there¿
    Not people that are already decided, no. But those who have not made up their minds might sway towards one or the others bullshit.

The fact that one of these two twits is going to be the next leader of our nation leaves knots in my stomach.
  12. I can't get my mind around the fact that somebody, ANYBODY, is still to decide between Trump and X (Hillary, or whoever).