1. Because Clinton isn't totally believable or promising either...
    What I don't get is how a country with 319 million citizens came up with these 2 as the best candidates...
    Oh wait, I can, supported by some mighty companies.
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Because Clinton isn't totally believable or promising either...
    What I don't get is how a country with 319 million citizens came up with these 2 as the best candidates...
    Oh wait, I can, supported by some mighty companies.
    I don't like this false equivalency. No matter what your issues are with Hillary (and there are some valid points), Trump is 1,000 times worse. There's no comparison. Discrimination, bigotry, lies after lies, complete lack of experience in politics, ties with Russia, where to begin? That is far, far worse than 3 emails on a private server that were (at a later time) marked as classified.
  3. And now Trump shuts up the moderator? WTF?
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I don't like this false equivalency. No matter what your issues are with Hillary (and there are some valid points), Trump is 1,000 times worse. There's no comparison. Discrimination, bigotry, lies after lies, complete lack of experience in politics, ties with Russia, where to begin? That is far, far worse than 3 emails on a private server that were (at a later time) marked as classified.
    You're right, of course, about the fact that Clinton is much better than Trump.
    But you must be fair, hundreds of people would be better.
    I'm just not really overjoyed with Clinton either. It feels like she's not capable of doing the job. Can't explain it exactly, so I hope you get it. It feels like she lacks deep vision or thoughness to lead, while Obama always gave you the feeling he'd do everything in his power to make the best decisions for the whole country.
    To conclude: I don't think Clinton will make things better. But, yes, not worse either, like Trump would.
  5. Clinton's problem is that she's not a natural speaker, she is not photogenic and she does terrible in interviews, so she's not likable. It doesn't help that for 30 years she's been in the pubic eye and she had many enemies that have published books and reports that were already debunked and proven false, but the bad impressions still remain.
    I don't know who could be a better candidate in her party. Perhaps Joe Biden. The thing about Bernie is that he had a good but very narrow vision restricted to economic disparity. Outside of that, the man had no clue about the skills needed to be president. He had no clue about US relations with the rest of the world, trade policies, etc.
  6. So Trump is proud that the president responded to his deranged conspiracy theory? What a fucked up world.
  7. Oh my god Trump, shut up and just listen to Lester for a second.
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Clinton's problem is that she's not a natural speaker, she is not photogenic and she does terrible in interviews, so she's not likable. It doesn't help that for 30 years she's been in the pubic eye and she had many enemies that have published books and reports that were already debunked and proven false, but the bad impressions still remain.
    I don't know who could be a better candidate in her party. Perhaps Joe Biden. The thing about Bernie is that he had a good but very narrow vision restricted to economic disparity. Outside of that, the man had no clue about the skills needed to be president. He had no clue about US relations with the rest of the world, trade policies, etc.
    Sure, but it's a part of the job to make a nation feel like you're confident, know what you're doing, showing that you'll lead the country to a better future. She kinda lacks that. I can't imagine Putin would be impressed by her. But, credits to her, as secretary of foreign affairs, I guess she must be good behind the scenes...
    Anyways, it's up to these 2, so yeah, Clinton is the best option.
  9. "we should have taken their oil"
    What is this, a James Bond movie?
  10. You did support the Iraq War, Donald. It's on tape...
  11. At what point can Lester say this to Trump?