1. Now thats amazing memory, I only remember things that take my breath away or things that are really bad, bc inbetween theres too much to rememberI also have dreams ''minimum'' of three a night If I have one its so unusual I thing something is wrong lol too used to being thrown about by every emotion and yet im still like glass bc of my illness one day it will be better...
  2. I remember everything.
  3. If history were to repeat which I doubt, I would want to remember me asking my mum to do me a big favor...
  4. Im tired today and confused and my mum doesn't help she tells me to give up but she doesn't know what I know and what im missing if I listen to her I wont be listening to myself at all....but if I continue I could just become more upset and start to loathe things I never used to, mum gives me the worst advice at times and nobody else helps either which makes me wonder if shes right about what she says to me what if I listen to her then truely nothing will happen but now with my doubts i beginning to believe she is right all along so im unsure but if im to win im to listen to me only and that would be competition
  5. I really just dont know anymore and telling mum would be plain stupid....if im right..
  6. When mum gives me the third degree I think instantly impossible I must be wrong
  7. Somebody has seriously to tell her, I cant....
  8. Donkeys can Swim, am i right?
  9. I have no clue.
  10. My car died on me at 80mph last night on the dual carriageway. Managed to nurse it over to the inside lane, and willed it to a lay by, just managing to roll it in and off the road. Loads of artics up my arse, cars whizzing by, beeping and whatnot. I don't know that I've ever been more frightened in my life. And the fucker's terminal, can't be saved. Had it four weeks. Anybody want to buy me a motor..?
  11. Originally posted by thejonner:My car died on me at 80mph last night on the dual carriageway. Managed to nurse it over to the inside lane, and willed it to a lay by, just managing to roll it in and off the road. Loads of artics up my arse, cars whizzing by, beeping and whatnot. I don't know that I've ever been more frightened in my life. And the fucker's terminal, can't be saved. Had it four weeks. Anybody want to buy me a motor..?

that was bad .. ihad that experience once too ...it is really bad