1. Just keep it to the studio albums.
  2. Clip 1 - I Threw A Brick Through A Window?!?!?!

Oh, anyway, regarding a potential second quiz - I'm ALL for it. Since you've used 30 album songs already, I think you could use B-sides as well, mostly (or just) the ones which appeared on the Best Of 1980's and 90's compilations, just to keep it hard enough to be interesting and challenging. Let the other members speak, though.
  3. Yep, put B-sides in it. It will make it more of a challenge

I did actually do the quiz, I just never submitted it to you, Tim Anyway, I got 27 from what I saw.
  4. Lol Kieran, I'll add you to the leaderboard tomorrow.

Good to see some interest for another round, I'll have a think about it tomorrow, see what I can come up with. Rattle through some of the more obscure songs/distinct sounds.

5. Is that a hint?

PS. Please don't make it very hard, please. We want to have a good time struggling, not wanting to kill someone
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I think you could use B-sides as well, just the ones which appeared on the Best Of 1980's and 90's compilations, just to keep it hard enough to be interesting and challenging.

I'm fine with this
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Is that a hint?

PS. Please don't make it very hard, please. We want to have a good time struggling, not wanting to kill someone

Haha, relax my friend. It'd be the same mix as round one. Some oddities, equal mix of vocal and instrumental, some big songs.

I'm not going torture you
  8. thanks a lot for the first one... but please, as i saw it "long time" after you put on line, i was tempted to read answer, so dont put answer in the same topic, so only people who really want to know will know them
    if it doesnt borying you, i really appreciated the first quizz.
    if you do another, you can put b-sides, albums, everything, thanks in advance
  9. I am currently working on a new round

Just wondering, is 30 still a good number of clips?
  10. This was fun, are you going to do it again Tim?