1. Hi, blackcelebration, why don't you present yourself? We're glad to know there are new people, but we like their presentations!
    Welcome to the Forum!!
  2. Originally posted by TheEdgeIsTooSexy16 yr old who thinks she can take on the world

and sometimes you're right-!
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2I'm 14 and turning 15 in August!
    im a youngin'!

U2 OWNS ALL MODERN MUSIC!!!

my generation sucks.......

Thanks Genaro, etc. for acknowledging what all of us long to hear: U2's the Greatest Rock-N-Roll Band in the world.. maybe all time. Really, don't be so hard on yourselves. There's good music out there.. hold on.. I'm trying to think of some.. Really, there's a little out there. `also am shocked how few contemporaries sometimes're aware of U2's greatness! They'll acknowledge Pink Floyd, Billy Joel, Kansas, but say, "U2? They're way past their prime." I react as others here. Have you HEARD them-??! `seen them live-?! St. Patty's Day I gave this young girl (17 1/2) I work with my best, only working copy, Vertigo Live from Chicago (which Bono said was a train wreck) but I've warmed up to'.. been too busy.. only watched (broken) copy after I gave other. Even a "train wreck" apparently is unbelievable coming from U2-!!! Edge is right.. Something must work through them to create in this way! (Sorry if leave topic- my reaction to some posts.. age issue, etc.)
  4. I'm David. 36. Born a yr. to day after Alex who shares my b-day, a country of my heritage, my heroes, apparently.

You guys.. also remember how Bono got aggravated before he uttered that expletive on US Tv, (Grammy's `93?) with Clinton Aide George Stephanopolous talking about the young people.. the young people as if he/they weren't when they were.. we ARE-!!! `all of us, can go into the heart, of a child.. I, I can began again, begin again, begin again, begin aga-a-ain-!!!
  5. Originally posted by afdtk45 and gonna be 46 in May. Been a fan (pre-War) since I heard 'Gloria' in 1982. I've been following them ever since. They've been the soundtrack to my life, even after they flummoxed me with Achtung Baby! But I cam around and think they really need to do something similar now. I was pretty disappointed with HTDAAB. Their weakest album, methinks. But maybe that's for another thread...

Yes, another thread-? But perhaps you'll warm up to it as Achtung Baby! HTDAAB took me several listens, then I was brainwashed! `especially since the kind people here made available the live stuff! THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART-!!!

6. 15 turning 16. A young U2 fan babe
  7. Originally posted by monica_u2zgirl15 turning 16. A young U2 fan babe

Welcome, I hope that my future wife loves U2..makes life much better!
  8. Originally posted by monica_u2zgirl15 turning 16. A young U2 fan babe

haha i thought I was the only one who was 15 Great to see fans from my age
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

haha i thought I was the only one who was 15 Great to see fans from my age

I've always been here on this forum. I was under the name moni_bonozgirl11. I tried to log in with that user name but didn't recognize my username.

So hi everyone, i'm back.
  10. I started liking U2 when I saw my first U2 concert in 2009 (I was 9). I am now 14, and I am quite obsessed with U2. My mom loves U2, and has since she was 14 also. She gave me all her U2 stuff!
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono:I'm 17 and I'm glad to hear that there are so many other young U2 fans
    At school there are a lot of hip-hop fans who think U2 is only for older people so I'm glad I've found this forum I think U2 just makes music for everyone, no matter what age you have or country you're from etc

Time goes by so fast...
  12. I didn t know this topic-.....now 35