1. I'm 17 and I'm glad to hear that there are so many other young U2 fans
    At school there are a lot of hip-hop fans who think U2 is only for older people so I'm glad I've found this forum I think U2 just makes music for everyone, no matter what age you have or country you're from etc
  2. I'm the youngest here!!
    14!
    yup yup
    i was a fan when i bought the Bomb and the Live in Chicago DVD 1 year ago! from there on I started to collect everything and now ive almost accomplished that goal! yes

im a youngin'!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

THANX!
  4. I'm 27
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI'm 17 and I'm glad to hear that there are so many other young U2 fans
    At school there are a lot of hip-hop fans who think U2 is only for older people so I'm glad I've found this forum I think U2 just makes music for everyone, no matter what age you have or country you're from etc

Exactly, a friend of mine always says that. "U2 is for old men, U2 is ancient, bla bla" He probably never heard them live, never listened to a song without being prejudiced...I always say to him: Music is a matter of taste, but you definitely miss something..
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2I'm the youngest here!!
    14!
    yup yup
    i was a fan when i bought the Bomb and the Live in Chicago DVD 1 year ago! from there on I started to collect everything and now ive almost accomplished that goal! yes

im a youngin'!

I hope the police will not chase me for being here

7. I am 33.....but i won't give your money back even though I am alive at 33.....
  8. 16
  9. And you, young people, (as I am), do you like any other "ancient" band? I love Dire Straits and The Police, plus other old bands from Spain. Do you?
  10. i'm 34
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongAnd you, young people, (as I am), do you like any other "ancient" band? I love Dire Straits and The Police, plus other old bands from Spain. Do you?

Guns 'N Roses, Rolling Stones, The Moody Blues..all good music
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongAnd you, young people, (as I am), do you like any other "ancient" band? I love Dire Straits and The Police, plus other old bands from Spain. Do you?

I love the Police also!!!!!!!!!

And New Order!!! and a good many others