1. How interesting, I want to see about 18 people on there...

jealous of all those who are going!
  2. Beady Eye pulled out of Coachella. No reason given.

3. Fucking. go. to. this.

Also Blood Red Shoes are on that original lineup - everyone go check them out immediately. Check back in once you've fixed your melted face.
  4. Yeah, I've got tickets since months ago. That festival provides insane lineups for very little money (I bought my tix for the equivalent to $45).
  5. And yeah, I've known Blood Red Shoes because they were announced for this festival and now I'm pretty addicted to some of their songs. Amazing band, very powerful. Don't know how they'll be live but for the moment they sound great. And the girl is hhhhhhot.
  6. Beady Eye being retired from most festivals was pretty consistent with Oasis reuniting, but now it's pretty incoherent. There's a festival here in Spain that had them as their main headliner - bummer for those going. DOn't know if a refund will/should be given but since I don't give a damn about Beady Eye anyway..
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Beady Eye being retired from most festivals was pretty consistent with Oasis reuniting, but now it's pretty incoherent. There's a festival here in Spain that had them as their main headliner - bummer for those going. DOn't know if a refund will/should be given but since I don't give a damn about Beady Eye anyway..

Sorry, Oasis reuniting?
  8. Consistent with the rumour, I mean.
  9. Sorry for the confussion
  10. Pinkpop got a really nice list of names this year. Metallica, Stones and Arctic Monkeys to headline. Other big names like Editors, John Mayer and Arcade Fire. Probably their best line up in years.