1. Only interested in Matt Corby but sadly unlikely to m,e it to TV.
  2. Good few Two Door Cinema songs on BBC there. Go on the local boys but I find all their songs to sound the same.
  3. Watching it back now, The Rolling Stones look so out of place on that stage. A bit like U2 last year.
  4. just got back from Glastonbury, what a weekend. The Rolling Stones absolutely nailed it; I felt sorry for Mumford having to follow that.
  5. Originally posted by wangmaster:just got back from Glastonbury, what a weekend. The Rolling Stones absolutely nailed it; I felt sorry for Mumford having to follow that.

hahaha! Glad you had a great time. I guess Glastonbury is one of those things that simply can't disappoint.
  6. I thought the Werchter Festival was worth this little clip, no live performances but pretty impressive...
  7. Getting off for 4 days at Colours of Ostrava fest...

Can't wait for Sigur, Knife, Skip The Use, Tomahawk and Inspiral Carpets. Just curious for Jaime. Not really interested in Damien, but maybe I'll check that... It would be amazing 4 days
  8. Damien Rice is nice Sigur Rós are of course absolutely awesome, and Jamie Cullum is a REALLY nice act live. He might surprise you with a U2 cover, he's done a few. Tomahawk are nice from what I've heard. Can't stand The XX, most overrated band in a long time imo. Have fun Alviiin
  9. I got tickets to Big Day Out here in Australia this is the lineup (in bold are the acts i'm really looking forward to)

PEARL JAM
    ARCADE FIRE

BLUR
    SNOOP DOGG AKA SNOOP LION
    MAJOR LAZER
    STEVE ANGELLO
    FLUME
    THE LUMINEERS
    TAME IMPALA

MAC MILLER
    FLOSSTRADAMUS
    GHOST