1. Finally a show again!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:It's not "the completed Claw", it's just the basic structure. It's still lacking the screen, the big orange antenna, probably the catwalks and the central strage...

I couldn't find any pictures of the completed thing, but I am certain it is completed.
  3. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

Yup. Baseball diamond.

It will be interesting to see what the setup looks like at this stadium, since it's not a traditional "360 degrees" stadium. This will probably be behind the claw:

[YouTube Video]

That's gonna look awesome tmrw Soo excitedddd
  4. “@u2gigs: So, @guitar4worship reports hearing The Electric Co, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, UTEOTW, AIWIY, COBL, an unknown drum beat, and Zooropa”

“@u2gigs: Remember; that could easily be checks for Glastonbury, or even the crew just messing around with the fans. No way to tell yet! #U2360ANA”
  5. “@u2gigs: The crew is now soundchecking The Fly according to @macmango_ and @trojanchick99. So the earlier stuff (including Dress and EC) prob by them”
  6. Originally posted by jofice:“@u2gigs: So, @guitar4worship reports hearing The Electric Co, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, UTEOTW, AIWIY, COBL, an unknown drum beat, and Zooropa”

“@u2gigs: Remember; that could easily be checks for Glastonbury, or even the crew just messing around with the fans. No way to tell yet! #U2360ANA”

Velvet Dress

Even if it was the crew, that's a strange one to do a soundcheck with.

7. I think the Crew just likes trolling us.

Also, it's important to note that The Fly actually has been played during the 360 Tour. Muse played the opening rift as the intro to one of their songs when they were touring with U2 earlier. Ironically, this snippet occurred during a US show.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I think the Crew just likes trolling us.

Also, it's important to note that The Fly actually has been played during the 360 Tour. Muse played the opening rift as the intro to one of their songs when they were touring with U2 earlier. Ironically, this snippet occurred during a US show.

The crew LOVE trolling us.

I just heard from my friends who are there. They're on the front rail. I'm so happy for them.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I think the Crew just likes trolling us.

Of course, but as I said, that's a strange one to do a soundcheck with...
    I mean, it's a slow ballad, I would pick a little more energetic songs... There isn't that many sound to check.
  10. Dress would fit nice as a Bono/Edge acoustic duet....