1. I'm going to Dubliners also, TOMORROW Groningen!
  2. awesome!!! let me know how it's been then. have you seen them in concert before? It'll be my first time with them, so looking forward to that
  3. I'm going to see Kids in Glass Houses in Glasgow tonight. What I thought was going to be a good show, might end up to be a mediocre show.
  4. dEUS and Sisters Of Mercy!
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

didn't know Sisters of Mercy were still out there. listened a lot to them when I was young

Me too, listened a lot to them in the eighties. So I'm happy I can finally see them live now.
  6. I bet it's going to be great. Have a lot of fun!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I wished I had something interesting to say in this thread, besides this: I ENVY YOU ALL

PS. It seems that Spain is now somewhat of a non-existant-place regarding international rock concerts.

Ok, here comes my rectification.

In a 18 hours time, Arctic Monkeys and Coldplay have announced their respective concerts in Spain, for the 27th of January and the 26th of October respectively. Both concerts go on sale tomorrow morning. And I feel the luckiest man on earth
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

In a 18 hours time, Arctic Monkeys and Coldplay have announced their respective concerts in Spain, for the 27th of January and the 26th of October respectively. Both concerts go on sale tomorrow morning. And I feel the luckiest man on earth

You're going to that concert that's to be filmed by Anton Corbjin? Cool!

EDIT: I've read the CP thread now.

I need some concert to attend.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

the best of luck on the ticket hunt, you lucky man
  10. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

how come there aren't some cool gigs coming up in your beautiful country?

Dunno. Maybe Hammerfall?