1. The Promised Land - Bruce Springsteen
  2. Garden - Pearl Jam
  3. Snow Patrol // I'll never let go (live Berlin 2012)
  4. SP // This isn't everything you are (Berlin)
  5. Go or Go Ahead - Rufus Wainwright
  6. Elton John - Levon
  7. Snow Patrol // In the end

great lyrics
  8. Bad- live 360
  9. Lay All Your Love On Me - ABBA

My swedish guilty pleasure. I donno why it's such a guilty feeling to be swedish and absolutely love ABBA XD
  10. Originally posted by babyblue:Lay All Your Love On Me - ABBA

My swedish guilty pleasure. I donno why it's such a guilty feeling to be swedish and absolutely love ABBA XD

'Cause a lot of us dislike them since we've heard them too much. I had an ABBA period in my childhood, like most Swedish children, now I've big problems standing them at all

I have respect for them though, they achieved such greatness.
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

'Cause a lot of us dislike them since we've heard them too much. I had an ABBA period in my childhood, like most Swedish children, now I've big problems standing them at all

I have respect for them though, they achieved such greatness.

when I was a kid, my parents used to play their music in the car on cassettes all the time.... and I had to listen. I hated them with a passion.
    Now, a lifetime later, I totally love their songs and play them in my own car, haha
  12. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

when I was a kid, my parents used to play their music in the car on cassettes all the time.... and I had to listen. I hated them with a passion.
    Now, a lifetime later, I totally love their songs and play them in my own car, haha

I didn't like ABBA when I was younger either, it was just...too swedish and not "hip" enough. But like you, nowadays I love it xD

Rock Me - ABBA