2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by pepepotro:my recording its incomplete in the middle of trhe show and the beginnig but im gonna upload in few minutes some many complete songs.

better than nothing
  2. Originally posted by pepepotro:my recording its incomplete in the middle of trhe show and the beginnig but im gonna upload in few minutes some many complete songs.

I can't wait to hear it! Is it from the u2.com stream?
  3. Originally posted by kite29:I'm so happy they've finally grown some balls and play Zooropa for the broadcast, despite being the second time played this tour,and despite Bono's rusty voice....THIS IS THE BAND I FELL IN LOVE WITH!!!!

This sums up my feelings after reading so much about tonight's performance. I'm back, just as I was pre-NLOTH release. Bring on Mexico City, y'all. =D
  4. Just came back, missed the whole broadcast but I just checked the setlist on U2Gigs. See I told you they were going to play Zooropa. You all thought they were going to play it safe!
  5. sound quality was MUCH better than the Cape Town broadcast imo
  6. Thank you
  7. thanks so much!
  8. Thank you! =D
  9. sound quality on that first source version is terrible.
  10. my recording have a lower quality than the recording posted in this forum so that im not gonna upload my recording. but thanks for the comments and everything.Bye.