2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. okay, I missed the party as I have a long day ahead now and needed some sleep

anyone up for a short summery? any surprises? any special things happened?
  2. zooropa, all i want is you between one and streets
    and some brazilian guy came on and sang the Model by kraftwerk with bono and co.
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:zooropa, all i want is you between one and streets
    and some brazilian guy came on and sang the Model by kraftwerk with bono and co.

AIWIY?!
    Zooropa again
    need to keep an eye on youtube videos to come up for that lucky guy

thanks!!
  4. And Bono seemed to have struggled with his voice during the show, according to some reviews I've read
  5. It seems like he struggled mainly during Miss Sarajevo, WOWY and Hold Me, which he couldn't finish.

6. Damn it. I'll see when I listen to it, but let's just hope it was only for tonight. I'm a bit surprised actually...
  7. After sleeping less than 4 hours I'm here again... Morning
  8. Missed the show Is it up anywhere yet?
  9. The 3rd show in Brazil was off the hook.....listen on U2.com......

10. incosistent is probably the word i would use... he was hitting notes beautifully and some were just duds or it seemed he wouldn't even try... the "lamoooooorrreee" in miss sarajevo was weak!! seemed to back away from the mic a long way to try and hide the fact he couldn't hit it
  11. Originally posted by Thib6992:[..]

Damn it. I'll see when I listen to it, but let's just hope it was only for tonight. I'm a bit surprised actually...

And thats because..? Try to sing along with him at a concert for just 4 songs in a row and your voice will probably be fucked up already.

His voice gets tired, no wonder after what he did on Miss Sarajevo on second Sao Paolo show.

12. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

And thats because..? Try to sing along with him at a concert for just 4 songs in a row and your voice will probably be fucked up already.

His voice gets tired, no wonder after what he did on Miss Sarajevo on second Sao Paolo show.

yeh he was quite on song the 2nd night i must say!! they should release a live album with the best performances from these three shows wont happen tho